Tuesday, May 17, 2011

happy teachers dayy with ecceh :)

    date : 16.5.2011
    time :8a.m -1p.m
    location :SMKPG3 

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY<3
LOVE MY ALL FRIENDS N ALL TEACHERS

I'm happy that you're my teacher;
I enjoy each lesson you teach.
As my role model you inspire me
To dream and to work and to reach.

With your kindness you get my attention;
Every day you are planting a seed
Of curiosity and motivation
To know and to grow and succeed.

You help me fulfill my potential;
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
I admire you each day, and I just want to say,
As a teacher, you're number one!

with IBUNDA pn zawiyah :)
with teaChers NURUL .<3
with PUAN SUHAILA .addmath teachers  ^^

aliah ecceh

ZILAA ECCEH :))

ECCEH SHU WNIY BELLA EYRIN :)

ALIAH .ZILA .SHERA ^^

BELLA.WNIY SHUADA 

WITH BM TEACHERS ~.PN MOGA
ECCEH ALIAH N ECCEH WANIYY <3 MUAH :)


SHERA .ZILAA ")
KAMI SAYG CIKGU <3


:)

PN MARIANI :)

ECCEH IFAA :)
PUAN SUKARTIWATI :) SEJ TEACHERS

c.MUSHI :)

:)
ECCEH AIN :)

:) <YOUU

:)

:)

SHERA <3 AIN

           :):)=)=)<3<3:}:}@.@^_^^_^ ~) ~)`_` !^^! *_**_*$_$$_$@_@:):p:OO:/:/:D:D :):)



 MEMORY 2011 .TEACHERS DAY .LOVE ALL MY TEARCEHER . for next year ,its be MOST GEMPAK ! HAHA .with pom5 2012 :) tq my teachers <3




No comments:

Post a Comment